sabato 15 ottobre 2011

My new blog!

Hi! My name is...it doesn't matter...you can call me Pedro! I'm Italian and I am 16 years old. I'm attending the third year in a high school in Bari. I live with my parents, an elder brother and a very nervous cat. I like this country in spite of all the problems that the global crisis has brought!
Here young people like very much going out with their friends, going to parties, reading, listening to the music and practising sports. I like playing the guitar and playing football with my friends. I've played for my town team (the "Valenzano") for 9 years because football and guitar are the only hobbies that make me feel better and less stressed. I've also played in several and funny cabaret shows with some other friends. I have a very good time with them!!!
I called this blog "to me it is an onion" because of a joke with a friend of mine: we tease up a boy (called Pedro) that once said "to me it is an onion"!!! But I can't tell you all this story, because it is too long. However, it's so funny!!! In this blog you'll find information about the recent events with my comment, videos, photos etc. Probably I won't have much time to care about it every day because of the exacting school, the football trainings and because of a lot of engagements in my afternoons. I know, maybe I'm too busy!! But I like being the way I am!
And what about you? Comment on or write me soon.

1 commento:

  1. The young Italian people that I know are much better than that: be proud of yourselves and don't give up; on the contrary, take part in public life. You're the future!

    RispondiElimina