venerdì 4 novembre 2011

An awful day!!!

My fiends and I decided to spend a summer day in a campsite, near a forest. So we took some tents, some sleeping-bags and all the necessary to spend a night out. We practised bird-watching and we walked a lot during the afternoon.
We separeted in two groups and when it became dark we decided to come back to the tents. One hour later the other group hasn't still arrived. We started worring and we decided to look for them. I took my torch, imagining that my friends were lost in the forest.
After a long walk among strange noise, we arrived to a river that finished in small water-falls. We found near the rocks in the small river a semi-sinked boat. I was very afraid and worried because I thought my friends could be drouned; but there was no human body around.
We continued searching and we noticed a huge shadow of an animal. A shudder went through my back: it was an enormous black wolf. It was eating a piece of meat, but I couldn't see what it was; at once I thought the wolf was eating a friend of mine, but I couldn't finish my thoughts because the chase started. The wolf had notice us and, grinding its teeth, came closer and closer to us. Fortunatly, we saw an inhabited house. We ran so fast that we get to the house in a very short time. We knocked a lot of time because of the fear and after a while an old man opened the door. We were very scared and we realizied that that house was the shelter of the forest. There was a bar with a television and with some armchairs round a chimney.
And guess who we met sitting in their comforable armchairs with a bottle of beer in their hands?????????
Yes, I'd forgotten there was Milan-Inter football match!!!!! XD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento